Set in the wild flower meadow overlooking the lake, all our Yurts are 16' diameter and are constructed with a unique wooden frame and covered with canvas. Our yurts have double beds, internal and external seating, tea & coffee making facilities, solar lighting and solar fairy lights activated in the evening to light your accommodation and USB charging point. The yurts are off-grid so no electricity and TVs. There are no toilets in the yurts, however the amenity block (called “The Chicken Shed”) is less than 50m from each unit. Both yurts have real log burning stoves with an initial free basket of seasoned logs. More logs are available with a small payment via an honesty box.
This is a NO SMOKING accommodation.
Your accommodation includes:
• Double Bed
• Table & Chairs
• Use of separate showers and toilets
• Log Burning Stove
• Single Ring Gas Burner & Kettle
• Solar Fairy Lights & Solar Lamp
• Decking with Bistro Table
• Duvet, pillows & all bed linen provided
• Use of communal kitchen (gas hobs, fridge & microwave)